








We went to Tyler State Park for a family camping trip this last weekend. It was wonderful! Ilon is made for a tent, she looked at us the first night and said "tamping, dood. tamping, dood" translation: camping, good. camping, good. We swam, snorkeled, cooked and roasted marshmallows. We chased away racoons, caught frogs, avoided poison ivy (it's everywhere), and sat under the tall trees at night watching owls. Can't wait to go back! We ended the trip with a visit to Edom to pick blueberries. These happen to be Ilon's favorite food, so she was practically in heaven when she learned that she could walk down row after row eating all the berries she wanted. The idea was to get her to put some in a little basket to help us pick, but she told us clearly each time they were for her to EAT. So we'll probably have some blue diapers for a few days to come... We ended the trip with a piece of homemade blueberry pie and blueberry frozen yogurt and Ilon slept the whole way home. I think I'd like to live on vacation, if anyone has any ideas how to do that...
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We need to see you guys again.
By the way, how do you put so many pictures on your blog? I can only do 5...
OH how fun! That smile is killing me over here! I'm peeing my pants.
Take me with you next time please!
LOVE
KT
I put 5 pictures on and then go back and do it again, takes forever!
KT- Ilon says Tatie can come anytime.
Camping...ah that is some good stuff. member when we used to go camp at rock creek and take our dogs and eat pop tarts for every meal until your folks showed up with steak and sauteed mushrooms. Now that is camping. Hope to see you guys soon. Sean
Hi Izzie!
Kristin had told me that y'all had started blogging, but I couldn't find it (I kept spelling your last name wrong..oops:) But I just found it and I love reading about your adorable (and growing!!) family!
We'll join y'all at the waterpark sometime! Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment