Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Quirks


Aaron loves to shop for Ilon's clothes. He went to the store today, with a very short list, and came back with 2 new pajama sets, 2 pairs of tights and 4 shirts for Ilon (one of her new pal elmo, below). All totally cute.


Ilon has a favorite book that she HAS to read every night. It's called "Pancakes, pancakes" and the story is about a boy who has to get all the ingredients to make a pancake the old-fashioned way: cut the wheat, milk the cow, etc.. I've started asking her to read it and she tells the story from memory, and knows where her breakfast comes from! Very cool book, except I might have to hide it for a few months because I need a break.


I find myself in the most awkward places because Ilon says 'mama come please' and I can't resist. Her toddler bed is one of the many, along with her closet, under the table. The only problem is the bigger my belly gets the harder it is to get out. I got stuck between her door and the baby gate a couple of nights ago and I'm still sore.

No comments: