Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bastante!

Bastante! Enough! That's what I have been saying for the last month. Gabriel has a virus, along with Aaron and Ilon. I am ready to enjoy a healthy family and a break from the craziness. Ilon has been coping by wearing 1 princess dress, 2 tutus, princess shoes, and carrying a magic wand from dawn to dusk every day. We usually get her out of it to eat. I don't blame her, and she looks pretty cute.

Aaron and Gabriel

Aunt Mere's tutu and leg warmers


3 comments:

Christy Z said...

Sorry you guys have been sick. Hope you get better soon. Can't wait to see you guys and meet the new addition!!!

Teresa C said...

Sorry about the sickness, we've all had it too. I'm just praying it doesn't make a second round. Can't believe the little guy already has a virus, poor thing!

The Schmit Family said...

Isn't it horrible when children are sick... and the lack of sleep... eek. when ruthie was born, elly m. was sick for the first 2 or 3 weeks of life. i was a zombie.. who would of known motherhood would consist of no sleep at all. hope you can all catch up on your sleep soon. don't worry about anything else... hope you guys get better.