It is 4:38 am and I am wide awake. One of the few times everyone in my house is asleep and no one is hungry or in need of a diaper change, and I can't sleep. By the way a certain 2-yr old that lives with me changed her poopy diaper during her nap today "all by self, mama". Just picture poop smeared into the fibers of carpet, pillow cases, lion's upper lip, and Rise the Moon, a favorite book that will be burned tomorrow. I can still smell it. Sick.
By the way, mom, I am now on chapter 32 of a Pioneer Woman's love story, she is hilarious and I can't stop reading. thepioneerwoman.com if anyone wants to check it out.
Back to the saga...
3 comments:
isn't it lovely??? i mean. it is crazy that when you can sleep... your body won't let you sleep. sorry about the poop episode. i am not looking forward to the independent stage in life. i am totally enjoying the fact that my children both want me to do everything! EVERYTHING! too bad we weren't up at the same time or if we would know that we were up at the same time... that seems like the perfect time to do a phone call catch up.
oh Iz...so sorry. Tell her Nana says NO NO NO to changing her own diaper all by herself, and Elmo says NO NO NO to changing her own diaper all by herself, and Arial says NO NO NO to changing her own diaper all by herself. work it.
ohh noo....Stella does that sometimes...yuck!
Lacey
Post a Comment