Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Updates

Well I did it all at once. I blogged three weeks of stuff. Izzie usually blogs but since we have now changed roles, I bit the bullet and did it. There are a bunch of new posts so make sure you scroll down to see them all.

Your Welcome,

Aaron

2 comments:

The Schmit Family said...

oh wow... to live in the mountains again.. it looks fantastic!!! i am so impressed with you aaron.. staying home is a lot of work, but it looks like you do absolutely great! I hope that we get to come see you guys some day and do all the fun stuff outside.. i miss it a lot somedays...

The Church Lady said...

haven't even scrolled down yet to see, but need to make sure you understand that this is a BIG part of your role as son in law. Keeping us fed.