Monday, August 31, 2009

A little Colorado update... I decided I needed gloves when walking to work in the morning on AUGUST 29. Come October you may find me frozen on the side walk half way there. It's not cold in the day, I'd probably thaw out ok.

Aaron is officially a substitute school bus driver in Alamosa, a little part time job. He loves it. Anyone surprised?

Ilon used the words complicated and frustrated in the same sentence, and it made sense. The growing up part stops here Ilon!

Gabers, Gabe-face, Gabester, Fisher (from Ilon), and smella-fella. He is crawling. It takes him awhile because he has to stop and giggle every now and then, but he's on the move. All 17 lbs of him.

The Roepke crew

3 comments:

Mere said...

I need the sentence. And the context. Is she a genius? Is she just wonderfully expressive and gifted with words like her Aunt Mere?

The Church Lady said...

This was about shoes wasn't it?

Lacey said...

Awww how exciting for your little man. Ilon is a smarty pants. :)