Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!







I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I drew Aaron a picture of something I wanted for our backyard so the kids could play and I could relax. He decided to build me a table with benches an umbrella and a sandbox. MUCH cooler than my picture. He also did it in a day. What a sweetie. We had a picnic lunch in the backyard and went to the mountains. Aaron took us to a dam that shoots water out at an amazing rate and could probably take us under in an instant never to be seen again. Pretty cool. Gabe liked it the most, he was cranking his neck to see it long after we walked away.











Ilon and I have been watching the hummingbirds and decided to make a hummingbird feeder. We haven't seen one since...

2 comments:

Mere said...

Aaron - great job! That looks perfect for your backyard. I'm ready to spend summer in Alamosa.

The Church Lady said...

Izzie, scroll back up past all of these photos to the first one. You are so pretty. What a smile! (umm, nice smile I...:)