Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...




Our tree is up. Ilon immediately dressed up and wrapped gifts in towels and hair ties and Gabriel went after every breakable ornament. I got the kids a tree for their room without noticing it was silver. Of course they loved it. I finally finished our Advent Calendar, just a couple days late! We are excited for the season and hopefully some snow in Alamosa!







On another note, Gabe is about to turn 2. I cannot believe it, he has turned into such a little personality. He is sweet and loud and still sits and reads books on your lap for as long as you'll let him. He loves cars and blocks but will play dress up in a heart beat with Ilon, his favorite is the ladybug skirt. We adore him and hope he stays just like this for awhile.


2 comments:

Tracey said...

I want to come to your house for Christmas....

Tracey said...

Hey Iz, how do you make your Advent Calendar? It looks great :)