Oh my. There is so much I miss about the Valley, but the Spring Wind is not one of them! Your kiddos are getting so BIG! We miss you guys. You wanna come visit us?! I can guarantee there will be no wind. Heat, humidity, torrential downpours, bad smells, gross cheese, and crazy drivers, yes, but no wind!
YES! Ilon asked about it the other day, she packed her swimsuit, and is sure that is all she would need. I would gladly take some rain and bad cheese to hang out with you guys!!
2 comments:
Oh my. There is so much I miss about the Valley, but the Spring Wind is not one of them! Your kiddos are getting so BIG! We miss you guys. You wanna come visit us?! I can guarantee there will be no wind. Heat, humidity, torrential downpours, bad smells, gross cheese, and crazy drivers, yes, but no wind!
YES! Ilon asked about it the other day, she packed her swimsuit, and is sure that is all she would need. I would gladly take some rain and bad cheese to hang out with you guys!!
Post a Comment