It's been a long week for the whole family! Aaron played his mandolin with some friends at a work BBQ. They are a funny bunch of guys that make great music! The night I went back to work Gabriel spent throwing up and Aaron spent doing loads of laundry and trying to teach a 2 year old to aim for the bucket. Ilon did the same the next day, and the next... Is it just me or are my kids ALWAYS sick? My three nights at work I spent literally running, all night long, every night, and my feet head back mind are killing me. I definitely earned my paycheck and then some. So this has been my view for the last 2 days as we recuperate:
and this:
and this:

and this:
And these are my healthy children. If you've seen them, send them home.

1 comment:
Oh Iz, what a week...but I LOVE your way of recuperating, you are good at knowing how to enjoy your spare time to make up for the hard times :) Hang in there babe x
Post a Comment