Monday, June 6, 2011


It's here. It's warm, sunny, a bit gray from all the fires around, but perfectly enjoyable. The summer doesn't last long, so we make the most of every day!

The Sunshine Festival, some serious hula-hooping went on here.




Indoor activities, coloring the Gabe.



The backyard is pretty much our home.




Going to Fantastics!




Slip 'n slidin'







3 comments:

Tracey said...

So much fun! I love Ilon's dress in the first pics - she looks absolutely adorable! What gorgeous children you have. The dress-up pics gave me a good giggle as well... I wish I could come, grab a beer and sit on the picnic blanket outside with you guys!

The Church Lady said...

Love the summer fun, wondering if Gabe was supposed to be colored with marker and if Ilon's white dress now has blue snowcone stain? Enjoy the sun!

Aaron and Izzie said...

Trace- please come and bring that adorable family of yours. We will have beer:)

Mom- Gabe was NOT supposed to be colored, notice the cheeky grin on Ilon's face, and we are working on one stubborn remaining snow cone spot.