Monday, July 4, 2011

Reunited.


We had a great weekend with good friends from college that we hadn't seen in far too long. Jessica and Tristan came from Tennesee with Tristan's 3 kiddos in tow. It was great to catch up and the kids adored each other. We went to Zapata Falls and the Sand Dunes, played outside, and basically had an awesome time!












Aaron set off a little fireworks show and the kids did sparklers in the RAIN! That's right, 20 minutes of wonderful beautiful rain and thunder, I've missed my storms!






I have to work on the 4th of July so we had a pre-holiday dinner of kabobs and home-made strawberry popsicles. Happy 4th of July everyone!


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh wow! What a weekend! I've said it before and I'll say it again - you guys know how to have fun and to make the most of your weekends! Love it!! x

The Schmit Family said...

It was soooooooooo good to see you! Refreshing to see and experience your lives first hand and don't forget Memphis is only a law school away!!!!