Monday, August 22, 2011


I remember writing a nice little blog post about how much I love my job. So just to make sure we're all on the same page, let me clarify.

It's a love/hate kind of thing.

I do not like getting called in at 2am. I do not like getting called in at 2am. I do not like getting called in at 2 am. I don't get paid enough to get called in at 2am. That sounds awful, right? Because I'm 100% sure that the people I'm being woken up for in the middle of the night also do not like going to the ICU at 2am.

It's a love/hate kind of thing.

At least I get to come home to this.


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh 2am - not nice :( On the brightside, the patient you went in for is lucky they got to see your lovely face :) And coming home to superhero Gabe? Worth it :) xx

The Schmit Family said...

I can't wait for you guys to come here!!! It will be so fun to reunite our children! I do sometimes wish we lived much much closer so that we could do more fun things together... i am always up for a party with my girls. And can you believe the first three had the exact same due date, but none were born on that date.. in order... elly m. July 29th, ruthie, aug. 12, and noomi gilah july 14. crazy to have one that will be born late march/early april.