Wednesday, October 26, 2011

As of lately...


Fall is moving on. The leaves are almost gone and it's snowing as I type this.
I am not sure we are ready for winter... The bears were escorted elsewhere, and didn't put up much of a fight, so we have stopped the obsessive bear hunts around town. Gabriel slept with a picture of the bear, it was the only way I could console him after I told him he couldn't sleep in the tree with him!




My sweet little nephew came over for a day, I could just gobble him up!


He eats, laughs, sleeps, and crawls like a son of a gun.



The pumpkin recipes continue... This soup turned out wonderfully! It was an experiment, love the crunchy pumpkin seeds on top.


We are looking forward to Halloween with our little munchkins in their costumes, and getting ready for a special trip to Dallas. Can't wait to see the Dawson/soon-to-be Turner clan!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Those top photos are amazing. Is that near your home? If so, I will need to definitely visit there! Love the idea of the thanksgiving tree, I might have to do that too :)