We went to Spokane, WA and stayed with Woody and Madonna, Aaron's dads cousins, who live outside of town. We had an amazing time! They live on acres of forest and hills with dogs, horses, tons of flowers and a huge garden. It's beautiful! We had dinner with more cousins and family that I'm still not sure how we are related but I'm glad that we are! We swam and went for walks, saw a darling little fawn Ilon is sure is Bambi, and picked berries. Ilon is a berry maniac. She picked and ate and picked and ate... I remember this from the blueberry bushes in East TX with Jeremy and Rhonda!
There was a huge rainstorm we watched over omelets and coffee, that let up just long enough to pick strawberries. Perfect weekend in Washington. We crossed back over the border to spend the rest of Sunday in Coeur d'Alene.







No comments:
Post a Comment