On another note, the baby is slowly making an appearance and I have officially opened the maternity clothes box of archives. It should be said that most of these clothes were lovingly given to me 2 1/2 years ago by a woman who had her children five years ago. So if I start looking a little too 1990's, the peanut gallery is welcomed to comment (that's you Katie and Mere). Nicely, of course.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Best friends
Aaron and Ilon are best friends. On days that Aaron stays home with her, I usually arrive hours later to find them still in pajamas, breakfast on their face, with pillows, blankets, and toys EVERYWHERE. They have a fabulous time. I love watching their pillow fights, 2-man cannonballs in the pool, and sharing bites of anything and everything. Of course they have their squabbles, as all true friends do, but it usually only takes about 1/2 a second and a hug to make up.
On another note, the baby is slowly making an appearance and I have officially opened the maternity clothes box of archives. It should be said that most of these clothes were lovingly given to me 2 1/2 years ago by a woman who had her children five years ago. So if I start looking a little too 1990's, the peanut gallery is welcomed to comment (that's you Katie and Mere). Nicely, of course.
On another note, the baby is slowly making an appearance and I have officially opened the maternity clothes box of archives. It should be said that most of these clothes were lovingly given to me 2 1/2 years ago by a woman who had her children five years ago. So if I start looking a little too 1990's, the peanut gallery is welcomed to comment (that's you Katie and Mere). Nicely, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well you can count on me! :)
you can also count on me to pitch in and get you something a bit more up to date....
Post a Comment