Wednesday, September 24, 2008

6 Month Bump


The first belly picture! Better late than never. Ilon thinks she has a baby too, she loves to show her "bump". She has started playing with babies all the time, she loves to feed them and put them to bed. I get a little concerned when she throws them on the floor or in the trash but we'll work out the kinks before the real one comes along!

3 comments:

Natalie & Steve said...

aww I hope that I stay that skinny if I gt knocked up. :) You look great!!

Miss you guys!!

Christy Z said...

You are definately the cutest pregnant person ever! That is sweet that Ilon likes to play with babies. She will be a great big sister!

Meghann said...

love it! mine is finally big enough to my liking...except its about to go away which makes me sad. i'll feel so empty...literally!

you look gorgeous!!