Aaron's 30th birthday was celebrated with a fun party involving music, poems, readings, and lots of stories of why Aaron really shouldn't be alive today. It's amazing to me that I always hear something I haven't heard before...He went camping for 3 days with friends and I only had about 7 hours total that I wanted to share the kids with someone else, permanently. Other than that we had a great time enjoying the weather and playing outside! Aside from a bloody lip at the park and falling into a mud hole things went pretty well. Aaron on the other hand got kicked out of a state park and lost all of his clothes. He also says it went pretty well. I guess it's all in your perspective...
Ilon at Hooper pool, one of her favorite places to go.
Monkey bread that I made for breakfast and had to throw out because I ate practically the whole thing by myself and my stomach hates me. Mere it had 2 sticks of butter you'd be proud.

2 comments:
thank you. blouse will be mailed tomorrow :)
oops, wasn't able to mail blouse as Dad says there weren't any pictures of Gabe and Izzie. Gonna have to punch it up a bit to get cute peasant blouse :)
Post a Comment