
We had a lovely Easter. I had to work but my family got up at the crack of dawn and picked me up to go to a sunrise service at Cole park and breakfast at the Campus Cafe before I slept the day away. The kids went on an Easter egg hunt, got fabulously dirty, and had a great time. Grandpa made us a great dinner and the kids slept long and hard that night.
Ilon on the hunt for her basket
We are trying to teach Gabriel sign language. It's been slightly mystifying because Ilon learned so quickly and knew quite a few signs by 10 months. Gabe is 15 months and has absolutely no clue what's going on. I mean, NO clue. Notice my slightly deranged expression while trying to teach him "more". He laughs, screams, and bangs the table. Maybe he's creating his own language. But I have a feeling we're in for a long ride with him...



1 comment:
BAHAHAHAHAHA your face here is awesome. I miss you all! Love you far-away family!
Post a Comment