Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ilon's 1st day of preschool

It's official. She's getting older... She likes her hair "twirly", she likes to pick out her own clothes, and she likes to walk on her own..."I can walk, mama, I have feet".
Me: "I'll miss you today Ilon."
Ilon: "No, you won't."
Me: "Why not?"
Ilon: "It's just school, mom, it's not vacation."

But I did miss her and she didn't shed a tear. Guess it's better than the other way around!






3 comments:

Sean Cannon said...

I cannot believe she is already 4! It seems like yesterday we were just celebrating her 3rd birthday in your backyard. Man, the places a year can take you. Tell her happy birthday from Brookyn and Madison. (the girls with the red house)

Aaron and Izzie said...

We definitely will. We were sad too to not be able to see you before your grand adventure. Looks like things are going well for you. Tell Becca to watch out for those skinks.

The Church Lady said...

Oh twirly girly i do miss thee and boy oh boy you are just waiting to be held.