Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ilon's 4th Birthday Party!



I am going backwards in my pictures so things are a little out of order... Ilon had pizza and presents at Addie's house and then went to the Drive-In to see Despicable Me for her 4th birthday. She loved it! We did too actually, it was quite cute. She got fun books, clothes, toys, and a suitcase to pack in every day. I'm pretty sure she would have been satisfied with just Addie and a chocolate cupcake for her birthday...














2 comments:

The Church Lady said...

Okay, she totally gets the love of packing her hard sided suitcase every day from me. We have BIG imaginations.

Rebecca said...

Oh, Happy (late) Birthday, Ilon! I remember her third birthday party in your back yard - was that really a year ago already? Wow! I see that she's in preschool already, too. They grow up fast don't they? It seems like just yesterday I was taking Brooklyn to preschool and missing her so much and now she's in First Grade. When did that happen?!?! sniff. sniff.