Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Our whole family likes any day that you can justify special treats. So much so that Gabriel asks for one when he wakes up every day...Me : "What do you want for breakfast Gabers?" Gabe : "I want spesal tweat" (loudly and with a little jump to emphasize 'tweat'). So I just stopped asking him. But we do love special treats and Valentine's day is no exception. We had little balloons, a beautiful rose, and a fun breakfast. I made my first homemade apple pie which turned out wonderfully, and we had a salmon dinner for Aaron. Ilon played at the park and got a bag of candy from her class party that she is working away at, very slowly much to her dismay. We talked about what it means to tell people that they are special and that you should do it more than once a year, this is just a good excuse and a good reminder. So Happy Valentine's to you!







No comments: