Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today I woke up to dance, dance party playing on my iTunes which my kids have both figured out, found poop (yes POOP) on my kids rug, dragged myself and 2 kids out the door with an air compressor in my trunk and vague instructions from Aaron about hooking something to something if I come out and have 4 flat tires, in below zero weather, to MOPS where I watched 16 4 year-olds for 2 hours, spilt coffee down my hair, and on Gabers (2 separate occasions), made lunch and locked myself in a room. Luckily Aaron is home for a 17 minute lunch break. Sometimes 17 minutes is all you need.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Iz, I feel your pain! Some days it's just plain hard work. I've been having a lot of those days lately - my coffee consumption has gone through the roof! I hope you got a little break, even if it was only for 17 minutes :) x

The Schmit Family said...

Hey friend.. I can especially relate to the poop on the rug. One of my children are one of those crazy passive aggressive types and during potty training she would sit on the toilet and declare being done and then BAM!!! within seconds it felt like poop on the floor somewhere and usually one of the only carpeted areas in our house. too bad we can't have play dates together and laugh our butts off at all these crazy things that happen to us as parents!

Anonymous said...

nice!