Thursday, July 7, 2011

A treat from Down Under!



We got a surprise in the mail from Australia this week, Tim Tam Slams! Thanks Tracey! The whole family gave them a try, they haven't changed a bit, chocolatey gooey goodness. You sure don't look pretty doing it but it's worth every bite.








We took a walk around town in the rain tonight, I love Colorado evenings.






2 comments:

Tracey said...

I had a big smile on my face reading this post! So glad you all enjoyed the Tim Tams! Love it! Beautiful scenery on your walk, especially love the sun rays coming through the clouds... and the kiddies jumping in puddles :) And how do you manage to keep your garden looking so full and healthy?! I need tips! x

Sean Cannon said...

We can get those same products here in Indonesia. Lots of Ausie stuff here. I'll have to try them now. Great summer pics...so nice and green and fresh. Not green and hot and steamy.