Tuesday, August 14, 2012

With all the beautiful gardens growing around us, we have been cooking and baking a lot! I could eat my weight in the homemade sticky buns and fresh sweet corn at the Farmers Market. I made a gorgeous cherry pie that turned out HORRIBLY. Pity. But we've made some killer smoothies and pizzas. Aaron has jumped in full swing to law school, and Ilon turns 6 tomorrow!! Where did the time go? She is working up the nerve to get her ears pierced. Gabriel is under the weather at the moment, being sick and still is completely out of his comfort zone. I start my 2nd week on nights, it was nice to sleep all summer! Turns out babies come when they want, surprise surprise, so I've had plenty to do to keep me awake.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I want to see some pics of these yummy pizzas! Idaho suits you guys :)