Tomorrow, September 4th, is our 4 year anniversary. I've been thinking about how we've impacted each other over the years and here's what I came up with:
1)Aaron hasn't had a totinos frozen pizza in 4 years. He used to eat them every day.
2)I have almost perfected the art of doing absolutely nothing. And enjoying it.
3)I can sleep in. Sometimes.
4)Aaron knows what mascara is.
5)I save any possible reading material for the bathroom (magazines, advertisements, short stories, crosswords).
6)Aaron can braid, ponytail, part, comb and brush with the best. He's still working on the french braid..
On a more serious note, we actually pray more, read more, watch less TV, laugh a lot, spend a lot of time outside, and for the most part (I'd say 92% of the time) really enjoy each other.
Thanks for marrying me honey! You make me better:)
Love,
Iz
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get a chance to celebrate today.
Post a Comment