Ilon's Christmas Program
What to say... she didn't pick her nose this year, not once. She DID stare at the cute little boy next to her for a significant portion of a song and spent the rest of the time playing with and adjusting the ornaments on the tree behind her. She may not be meant for the stage. The program was adorable of course, I can only imagine what Gabe will be like when his turn comes...
Also, I have lost all ability to get a nice picture of my kids, or any kids, looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. And why does Ilon have alien eyes in every picture?

We have gotten so much snow this year!! I went skiing right out my front door, things I love about living in Colorado.



1 comment:
All that snow! I cannot believe you can go skiing in your front yard! Unreal! Oh Ilon, so adorable, I love that she was adjusting the ornaments hehe
Post a Comment