Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Our piece-meal Christmas.


I worked this Christmas so we celebrated little bits at a time.



Christmas Eve we had a potluck at work and jammed to carols.
Work goody-bag

Our family had breakfast together Christmas morning and opened stockings and presents.
Aaron and the kids went to church and a community Christmas lunch with friends and family.





Christmas night I was on-call, my favorite present, and we spent a lazy evening eating snacks, reading the Christmas story, and watching Star Wars.


We had a Roepke Christmas the 26th.
Michelle had a great idea of everyone drawing names and picking a verse in the bible that is the same as the birthday of whoever you drew. This was so fun, really creative gifts and a neat way to bless people. The kiddos were showered with treasures again and again, they are already asking when Christmas will come again...














After Christmas Crafts


Until next year...


1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love love love this post, so many fun memories :)