
It's been snowing and COLD here! It was 20 degrees when I picked Ilon up from school today, and I was excited about how warm it was.
Anything below that all starts to feel the same to me... The kids are amazing, they bundle up and play in just about anything.

Going sledding!




Aaron's Miso soup, delish.

Ilon and Gabes doing puzzles, eating popcorn, drinking cider...

Aaron serenading us with Christmas carols

Gabe with his first eye infection of the season, I'm amazed you have stayed healthy this long little buddy.

We are enjoying the season!
4 comments:
Snow angels, miso soup, carols by guitar? Right, I'm on my way over!
Is that a tip jar in front of Aaron?
there isn't "like" button, but i just hit it for Mere's comment. i thought the same thing :)
You guys stay warm and enjoy the snow!
Puzzle jar, but I think he would have appreciated the tips more...
Post a Comment